Economic Goniophotometer - LED Luminous Intensity Distribution Test System for Small Lamps (HP880)
HOPOO company is the LED test instrument supplier, integrating sphere supplier and also the manufacturer. We provide LED test instrument supply, integrating sphere supply and other light test solutions.
HP880 goniophotometer measures the luminous intensity distribution, light intensity, light beam angle, and equivalent luminous flux of various small lamps with test distance adjustable. The test process is controlled by computer, which makes the operation reliable and simple. Special lamp holders can be customized. It automatically draws the curve of luminous intensity distribution curve and measures the angle of light beam.
2. Characteristics and Specifications
2.1. Range of luminance: 0.1lx~30, 000lx;
2.2. Range of luminous intensity: 0mcd~300CD;
2.3. Accuracy of luminous intensity: Class1;
2.4. Range of equivalent luminous flux: 1lm~200lm;
2.5. Range of angle: -90° ~+90° ;
2.6. Minimum unit of angle: 1° ;
2.7. Resolution of angle: ± 0.2;
2.8. Spread angle of light beam: θ 50%θ 25%θ 75%;
2.9. Central light intensity: I0;
2.10. Peak luminous intensity: 1 MAX;
2.11. Deviation angle: Angle: Δ θ ;
2.12. Automatically measures the beam Angle: 1/2; 1/4; 3/4.
- Spectroradiometer - LED Test and Spectral Analyzing System with Integrating Sphere (HSP6000)
- Portable Color Temperature Meter with Integrating Sphere (HPC-1)
- Spectrophotocolorimeter - Photometric and Colorimetric Test System with Integrating Sphere (HSP5000)
- Goniophotometer HPG1900 - Light Distribution Test System with Double Pillars (IES Files Available)
2. Calculate ...
-The digital Gauss ...
1. Hand/auto power off ...
1. Please unplug the electrode ...
Place of ...
* Large LCD dual display
* Humidity& ...
Stick out a mile for ...
Set of moving device that fitted ...